In this episode we chat to Duncan Goose, founder of One, a water brand with a vision to change lives by giving millions of people across the developing world, access to clean, safe water.
In this episode we discuss…
- “There are changes the world has definitely moved on, whether it falls back…” 14:42
- “If you’re not a net zero brand within the next couple of years you’re going to struggle to get any form of distribution…” 16:45
- “The great debate about packaging is what happens to it end of life…” 23:35
- “I think we’ll see an increase in deposit return schemes which the government has been talking about for a long time…” 42:10
- “Don’t do cheap carbon as it doesn’t benefit anybody…” 44:42
If you've been inspired by any of the guests or content on this show and you'd like to share your thoughts or expertise to our Feel-Good Brands community of founders and leaders, we're always looking out for new guests for the Brand Talks podcast, so do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beyond is a creative branding agency working with brands that make a positive impact.