In this episode we chat to Ann Perkins, founder of Perkier, a range of functional snack bars that's shaking up the free-from category, injecting some much-needed joy, colour, hope and goodness into this traditionally uninspiring sector.
In this episode we discuss…
- “You are what you eat.” 7:11
- “Immunity has been an emerging global trend.” 8:17
- “We wanted to put joy and celebration back into the free-from category, it just felt a bit third rate.” 17:55
- “We find age and life stage can be a little bit of a distraction because attitudes and behaviours can touch somebody on any stage of their life.” 21:35
- “Sustainability for us touches a number of different areas, and packaging is certainly one of them.” 38:05
If you've been inspired by any of the guests or content on this show and you'd like to share your thoughts or expertise to our Feel-Good Brands community of founders and leaders, we're always looking out for new guests for the Brand Talks podcast, so do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beyond is a creative branding agency working with brands that make a positive impact.