When is the event?
11am, Wednesday 19th May, 2021.
Who’s on the panel?
- Jacq Ellis-Jones, Marketing Director, Pip & Nut
- Sara Trechman, Co-founder, Well & Truly
- Julia Kessler, Co-founder, Nix & Kix
- Sarah Harrison, Client Services Director, Beyond
Who should attend?
Brand managers and marketers in the food and beverage sectors. Perhaps you’re thinking about launching a new brand, tackling a re-brand or hiring the right agency to help — get a sneak-peak into the process and benefits you can expect along the way.
What will you learn?
- The importance of competitive analysis when building your brand.
- How to go about securing investment and where to focus your budget.
- Branding strategies and tactics that will differentiate you in your marketplace.
- What customers want to see from brands and how to influence consumer perceptions.
- Things you can do to make a positive impact on your customer and communities.
We hope you can join us on Wednesday 19th May at 11am, just click the button below and sign-up — do let me know if you have any burning questions for our panellists: firstname.lastname@example.org