When is the event?
11am–12pm, Wednesday 29th September, 2021.
Who’s on the panel?
- Jason Gibb, Founder, Bread & Jam
- Andrew Hunt, Co-founder and CEO, Aduna
- Andy Brattle, Brand Director, Beyond
- Sarah Harrison, Client Services Director, Beyond
Who should attend?
Brand managers and marketers. In this edition of Brand Talks we focus on the food and beverage sector. Perhaps you’re thinking about launching a new brand, tackling a rebrand or hiring the right agency to help — get a sneak-peak into the process and benefits you can expect along the way. If you’re responsible for brand and marketing, or looking for the right agency to help, tune in to hear from our resident experts on Brand Talks LIVE.
What will you learn?
- The importance of competitive analysis when building your brand.
- Branding strategies and tactics that will differentiate you in your marketplace.
- How to nail your proposition and help your products jump off the shelf.
- What customers want to see from brands and how to influence consumer perceptions.
- Things you can do to make a positive impact on your customer and communities.
We hope you can join us on Wednesday 29th September at 11am, just click the button below and sign-up — do let me know if you have any burning questions for our panellists: firstname.lastname@example.org